I have fixed bugs, improved heuristics, stabilized features, and significantly cleaned up code over a few open-source projects over time. This is in addition to my own projects, some of which have become quite large.
- #80959 stabilizes
i*::unsigned_abs()in Rust 1.51.
- #80962 stabilizes 168 inherent implementations on
const fnin Rust 1.52.
- #81940 stabilizes
str::split_oncein Rust 1.52.
- #82130 makes
const fnon nightly.
- #7215 improves heuristics of hiding parameter inlay hints. #7224 was submitted as a follow-up for optimization.
- #270 eliminates a frequently-encountered panic.
- #966 removes all uses of the unstable never
!) in favor of the stable
- #967 removes the stabilized
- #1062 removes the unused
- #1079 implements graceful shutdown functionality, both via signal handling and caller-requested. This was one of the most-requested features in Rocket.
- #1084 uses a proper
async fninstead of returning
- #1097 allows launching on a custom Tokio runtime.
- #1099 removes the stabilized
- #1124 removes unnecessary boxing.
- #1125 uses the
BoxFuturetype for readability.
- #1129 removes the dependency on the
- #1143 removes the dependency on the
- #1492 implements
spawn_with_handleon the Tokio executor. This allowed the launching of Rocket on a custom Tokio runtime.