I have fixed bugs, improved heuristics, stabilized features, and significantly cleaned up code over a few open-source projects over time. This is in addition to my own projects, some of which have become quite large.
Projects are in no particular order. Contributions within a project are listed in reverse chronological order.
- #83772 modifies the
Steptrait, such that it is no longer
unsafeto implement, in addition to restricting
unsafebehavior to types in the standard library. This combination of changes should allow
trait Stepto be stabilized in the short term.
- #83363 implements a new API for procedural macro diagnostics, which puts the feature on a better path to stabilization.
- #82130 makes
const fnon nightly.
- #81940 stabilizes
str::split_oncein Rust 1.52.
- #80962 stabilizes 168 inherent implementations on
const fnin Rust 1.52.
- #80959 stabilizes
i*::unsigned_abs()in Rust 1.51.
- #7215 improves heuristics of hiding parameter inlay hints. #7224 was submitted as a follow-up for optimization.
- #270 eliminates a frequently-encountered panic.
- #1143 removes the dependency on the
- #1129 removes the dependency on the
- #1125 uses the
BoxFuturetype for readability.
- #1124 removes unnecessary boxing.
- #1099 removes the stabilized
- #1097 allows launching on a custom Tokio runtime.
- #1084 uses a proper
async fninstead of returning
- #1079 implements graceful shutdown functionality, both via signal handling and caller-requested. This was one of the most-requested features in Rocket.
- #1062 removes the unused
- #967 removes the stabilized
- #966 removes all uses of the unstable never
!) in favor of the stable
- #1492 implements
spawn_with_handleon the Tokio executor. This allowed the launching of Rocket on a custom Tokio runtime.